Lawyer is a responsive Law and Attorney Firm related Website Content Management System (CMS). It is a complete solution for a law firm or justice website. This CMS is built completely with PHP and MySQL. It has a nice and attractive front-end and back-end interface that is really awesome and eyecatching. The back end has a lot of nice and maintainable features that are needed for a modern and professional website to handle the contents easily by the client. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind of programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using procedural PHP and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most developers. This CMS script was prepared using the PDO feature of PHP language. That’s why no SQL injection and XSS attacks are possible here and your website will be safe. Also on all pages, admin level security and invalid page URL submission checking were done.
This CMS System has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multilevel user management
- Multiple category layouts for the home page sections
- Unlimited news category and post creation and management
- Unlimited photo and video category creation and management
- Unlimited photo and video post creation and management
- Unlimited page creation and management
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Unlimited attorney creation and management
- Unlimited service creation and management
- Unlimited testimonial creation and management
- Unlimited partner or sponsor creation and management
- Unlimited FAQ categories and item creation and management
- Facebook comment section for each post
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- SEO friendly URL structure
- Unlimited file uploading system
- All major social media URL setup for top bar and sidebar
- Preloader On/Off option added
- Google Recaptcha On/Off option added
- SMTP Email System Implemented
- Forget Password system for admin panel
- PHP >= 7.0
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
In order to install the CMS, please follow these steps:
- Download the main zip file from Codecanyon and extract it. You will get total 3 folders in there: database, documentation and upload.
- In the upload folder, you will get a folder named cms.
- Compress this folder and name something like cms.zip. Then upload this file into your server using FTP or Cpanel. Extract this and use. You can use our php script into root domain or subdomain.
- Create mysql database using cpanel or your hosting provider’s system. Then import the lawyer.sql file (you will get it in database folder) into your created database.
- Now you will have to edit the configuration file. Location of the configuration file is here: root > admin > config.php.
Admin Panel Login :
In order to login to the admin panel, go to the url below:
Here “yourwebsite” is your main domain name. Just after your main url, you have to put “admin” and that’s it.
There are 3 levels of admins. Those are:
Super Admin: Super admin has full control over the website. He can create, delete, edit new admins, publishers and other super admin.
Admin: Admin also has the full control over the website. But he can not create, delete, edit other super admins or admins. He can only edit his own information. But admin can create, edit and delete publishers.
Publisher: Publisher can only publish, edit or delete news. He does not have other controls over the website.
Super Admin Login Credentials:
Admin Login Credentials:
Publisher Login Credentials: